Thursday, January 2, 2020

Join My Team

Hi Everyone! Sale-a-Bration time is here! And that means Great Deals when you make purchase and Great Deals when you join as well.   This year Stampin' UP! is adding some great things to the already fantastic starter kit.  When you join during Sale-a-Braion,  you get no only the great starter kit, but also some bonus products.  You will get an assortment of 6x6 papers from the Spring Mini catalog, an adorable mini paper trimmer, and an extra Stamp Set of your choice!
The Starter Kit itself is a great deal.  Choose ANY $125.00 worth of products and pay only $99.  And the kit ships free.  Then, choose another stamp set on top of that, and it will get added to your shipment along with the paper sampler and the paper trimmer.  
You are going to love being a part of Stampin' Up!  Get your favorite products at a discount, get new releases early, join an online community of fellow craft enthusiasts and maybe even make some extra money if you choose to hold classes or sell online. What you do after joining is up to you. You do this your way.  Be a savvy shopper and just join to get a discount on your favorite products, or step it up a notch and build an online business presence, or go all out and host some of your own stamping events.  I can help you with how ever way you want to go! Contact me with any questions or click my join button under the blog header to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!