Friday, January 3, 2020

New Spring Mini Catalog

Stampin' Up! New Products Banner

NEW PRODUCT RELEASE


2020 starts a new decade and so it's only right that we start with something fresh and new - the newly re-imagined Mini Catalog!

My favorite new things about the Mini are:

  • NEW LAYOUT - A bold new layout that gives us more room to show off great project ideas.

  • EASY TO FIND PRODUCTS - A helpful new Catalog at a Glance index at the back that makes it easy to find products by category.

  • MONEY SAVING BUNDLES - A fresh look at Bundles at the beginning that features even more project ideas for these popular pairs.


My favorite thing that hasn't changed? How the pages are packed with beautiful, coordinating, quality products that will help you make your creative dreams come true.

Plus, during Sale-A-Bration, all the great new products help you earn FREE New Products rewards!

DOWNLOAD MINI CATALOG

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!