Thursday, February 20, 2020

Sale-a-Bration Coodination!

Sale-A-Bration Coordination Product Release

Sale-A-Bration Coordination Product Release

Most of us have a favorite outfit that mixes and matches and feels just right. Or the perfect food pairing that we crave. Well, just like fashion and food, crafting is sweeter when you have the perfect combinations. Stampin' Up! has made favorites from the Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration reward items even better with new coordinating products!

The popular Sale-A-Bration reward stamp set, Happy Birthday To You (#152308), is awesome on it's own, but paired with the coordinating Birthday Dies (#153590) you can do so much more! No more fussy cutting the adorable animals and balloons from the Special Someone stamp set (#151643), just get the coordinating framelits and crafting sweet cards is faster and easier.

If you are like me and many of my stamping friends, and have a punch addiction, then you'll want to get your inky fingers on the new Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper (#153558). It coordinates with 4 different punches!

I think you can see why I'm so excited by these new coordinating products! They are only available until March 31st or while supplies last. I'm predicting some will sell out, so don't wait, get your new coordinating favorites today!

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth


--------------------------------------------------

Sale-A-Bration Coordination Product Release

VIEW SUITE ONLINE


NEW COORDINATING PRODUCTS VIDEO

DOWNLOAD THE FLYER

Sale-A-Bration Coordination Product Release

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!