Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Be Of Good Cheer

Every Tuesday is Download Tuesday at Stampin' Up!  I usually go there first thing when I turn on my computer Tuesday morning.  I don't always buy one, but I do usually add on to my wish list.  Well, Yesterday I bought a download right away.  The download is called Be of Good Cheer and included the new Holiday paper from the new 2012/2013 Catalog.  The papers are great and the matching stamps will be perfect for cards and pages this winter.   It also came with a premade template, which I immediately put to use. 

See, isn't it cute?!! 
While I was added I also got the Back to School kit, it had tons of things like notebook papers and chalkboards that I thought would be great for journaling areas.  I liked the papers too.  I am sure I'll be showing you some projects with this kit when the kids start school again this fall.    
Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!