Friday, July 27, 2012

Name Frame

This name frame project came together so quickly! I made it in MY Digital Studio! Of course, right?  It uses only digital punches!  The letters are all Timeless Type junior alphabet letters.  The roof is a triangle punch that has been elongated and a square punch chimney was added to one side.  I used the square punch again to make the door and added a heart punch door handle.  Then I made the our last name in all capitals and layered them on yet another resized square punch.  When I made the names, I grouped all the letters of each name together so I could resize them to fit the area I needed to cover.  I looks really cute and you could to it with more or less names, add a window if you needed.  All sorts of possibilities.  Quick project and  a quick post! I hope you enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute idea, saw this on SCS and had to come take a better look. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!