Friday, July 20, 2012

Spritzed Flower

This pretty flower is from the Reason To Smile promotional stamp set from Stampin' Up!  This set is only available in July and you can get it for just $5.00 with a $50 purchase.  I used my Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple markers to ink up the stamp, them spritzed it lightly with water so that the ink was just a tiny bit runny.  I think it gives the image a softer look.   I cut the image out with the new Window Frames Collection Framelit dies, and I cut another one in the next bigger size to use as a mat.  This die collection will be available in the new Holiday Catalog that comes out in August.  Notice the piercing around the frame?  Well that wasn't me with a very steady hand and a ruler, it was a template!  I love the matching templates for many of the dies.  There is a pack in the big catalog, but there is another new piercing template in the Holiday Catalog too!  Love it!  And, I love the cute little Bitty Banners Dies too! The Thank you stamp is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelit die.  Stamp first, then place the Framelit around the image and use the Big Shot to cut it out.  Easy Peasy!




I cut out an extra bitty banner to layer with the Thank you.  The Scallop edge around the large flag layer is the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch, cut in half.
The Gumball green base is embossed with the Stripe Embossing Folder and sponged with a bit of gumball green ink to  make the embossing stand out a bit more and to add some texture.  The main image was sponged in crumb cake to make the edges softer.

 Thanks for stopping by!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!