Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Grandma!!

Yesterday was Grandma's Birthday!  She is 94!  This picture is from her 91st Birthday party.  I took some great pictures yesterday, so I will make a new page with those soon.  I used to feel the need to scrapbook in order, but luckily I have gotten over that and now I make a page when the mood strikes.  I am getting a lot more done this way and I feel more creative instead of forced.  If you are in that "must do things in order" state of  mind, I highly recommend finding your way out of that and going with the flow!   Sometimes you may be in a flowery mood and sometimes you may be inspired to do some baby pages. Let your creative juices flow and make something today!
This page uses papers from the Summer Smootches kit and Bright Blossoms stamps.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!