Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Flurry of Wishes

Silver or Gold?  Can't decide which one I like better!
Did you see this stamp set in the Holiday Catalog?  I love it when a stamp has a matching punch and so of course I added this to my first order!   This stamp set has 4 sizes of snowflakes as well as a few sentiments to go with.




When I bought it I was super happy to have the matching punch and I didn't even realize that the middle sized snowflake went with the Flower Medallion punch as well!  Yippie, I already had that punch so I was good to go on three of the snowflakes!











What doesn't show up in the photo is my background.  I started by embossing snowflakes in Iridescent Ice embossing powder.
These look pretty in real life, maybe you can sort of see them in the photo  here?
I wrapped the double snowflake stamp around a block so that only one snowflake at a time was stamped because I didn't want them lined up next to each other.









Next I stamped  my sentiment in the new Archival Basic Black ink and added some pretty rows of ribbon and a layer of silver foil.










I then embossed the snowflakes onto scrap Whisper White cardstock and punched them out.

See how the medium sized snowflake fits the Flower Medallion?  Love it!














I then used dimentionals to attach the snowflakes to the card and put it all onto a nice base of Thick Whisper White cardstock.














Now I need to decide what variety to bring to Stamp Camp.  Silver or Gold?















Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!