I was suppose to make 20 samples, focusing on the stamp set and the colors, 4 samples in each of the 5 colors. We were to make a variety of projects, cards, 3D and scrapbook pages. Here is what I made...
This first set of cards was keeping things simple. I used all of the swooshes in the set in the background, tone on tone.
To create the background behind the sentiment I stamped the brushstroke image first in full strength ink, then stamped again three more times with out reinking the stamp. This gives the dark to light ombre look.
For this grouping I cut the frame off the easel and used the tack to 'hang' the frame.
The new ribbon was so pretty to use!
In the days ahead I will show how to's on a few of these, as well as some close ups. I wanted to post these for those who have been asking to see what I made for the event.
Thanks for stopping by!!