Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Grateful Bunch

Isn't this a pretty card.  So simple but soft and lovely.  I used Calypso Coral and Very Vanilla. with a touch of Old Olive.  The colors came straight from the designer series paper, Pretty Petals.  If you are ever looking for some great color combinations, just take a look at the colors in the paper packs for some fun combos.  You can use the colors weather you use the patterned papers or not.  You can't go wrong with the wonderfully coordinated products.  I used some Calypso Coral bakers twine as an accent.










I love the lace edge stamp that comes with the Grateful Bunch stamp set. 
I used the scallop oval punch and the lg oval punch for the sentiment piece.  These are both on the retirement list, so if you have been thinking of getting them, you better get them while you can!
Check out the retirement list here.














The sentiments that come with this set are really fun too.  You can use the stamp "You are totally awesome" all by itself, but it is also fun to stamp the inside with "and I am totally grateful".   I added the pretty floral paper and the lace stamp to the inside of the card as well. 















The Grateful Bunch stamp set has a matching punch!  Click here to check it out!















  Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!