Sunday, November 27, 2016

Last Day of Online Extravaganza

Today is the Last Day of the Online Extravaganza sale!!   Did you take advantage of the deals yet? If not you still have today!  And, Today only the four products above are a one day only deal!!  I love the Flurry of Wishes bundle and wanted to share a project that I made with it last year.


The Magnetic platform for the Big shot is a good item to pick up on sale too!  While you are checking out the deals, don't forget to look at the Stitched with Cheer promotional items marked 25% off, as well as the Clearance Rack! Click the Shop button under my blog header to go right to the online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!