Saturday, November 26, 2016

Star of Light

Have you checked out the Star of Light stamp set?  I have to say that I think it may be the prettiest in the Holiday Catalog.  There are a lot of fun sets and I have a lot of loves, but this one is really a beautiful set.
I love this card from the cover of the catalog.  
The die set includes a die that makes that 3D looking star! Love that! 
 There is also a die that makes those pretty holes as shown in the velum at the right of this card. 
 You can layer or go simple, either way its going to be gorgeous.











Here are some samples that I made with this set.






I like the watercolor background on this one, because you know I like to watercolor.
You can see the bundle here. 

 I am still out of town, I premade this post, however if you need any help with the current sales you can shoot me an email.  I will be checking it periodically over the weekend and I will be back home on Sunday evening!
Current sales you should check out...
Stitched from the Heart
Online Extravaganza
Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!