Monday, November 14, 2016

Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Hi Everyone! Today I have a Christmas card to share.  I am loving the Christmas Pines stamp set.  We used it on a few projects at my last stamp camp.  I wanted to share it today because it is one of the stamp sets that is currently on sale at 25% off as part of the Stitched from the Heart promotion.  Have you checked out the list of stamp sets that are on sale?  They are all so great and so timely for this month!
Here is the complete list!




Now you may be thinking "But Beth, the Christmas Pines stamp set is part of a deal where you can get the stamp set and the coordinating die set at a bundle price".  That is true, there is a die set and you can get the stamps and the dies as part of a bundle, however, I did the math and the current stamp sale is better.  So, you can get just the stamp set and the great low price, it has a lot of really nice sentiments and the pine images are really great.  Or, you can get the stamps at the sale price and the dies at their regular price and still come out ahead.   I recommend the latter because the dies are so great. I really like the layered pine cones and the pine branches in three sizes.  They look great on cards and packaging and scrapbooking.
 I used the pretty music notes pattern from the "This Christmas" designer series paper collection.  I sponged the edges with Crumb Cake ink for a distressed look.

On the inside of the card I used a Very Vanilla panel for a nice area to write a greeting and sign your card.  I gave it a little dressing up with some Washi Tape.







Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!