Monday, May 29, 2017

Final Days

Hi Everyone! We are in the Final days to get items from the Occasions Catalog!  There are still some
great deals to be had on retiring products as well.  Some of my favorites include the papers!  'Pop of Pink'  and 'This Christmas' are really great papers to have on hand.   The 'This Christmas' paper has 24 (not the usual 12) sheets of thinner specialty paper, my favorite being the music notes, great for collage art and Christmas cards and ornaments.  Don't forget to pick up some of the punches too! I love my paper punches.
I also want to point out even though some of the current stamp sets are going to carry over into the new catalog, if they are bundled now with a coordinating die set or punch at 10% discount, they will not be bundles in the new catalog, so now is the time to get them.  This includes things like the 'Best Birds' bundle, the 'Falling Flowers' bundle, 'Jar of Love' (one of my favs),  'Foxy Friends', 'Sunshine Sayings', 'Dragonfly Dreams' and so much more.   Bundles are only offered when the sets premier, so we can look forward to a host of new bundles in the new catalog. 
And don't forget to print out my frequent buyer rewards sheet (located under my blog header) and track your orders so you can get rewarded.  Orders over $150 get rewards right away, you will be prompted to choose your Stampin' Rewards at checkout.  As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!