Thursday, May 18, 2017

This Little Piggy, No line Watercoloring


Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to show you this super fun new stamp set called This Little Piggy!  I was lucky enough to receive this set at the Stampin' Up! On Stage event this past April! So Fun! It's such a cute set and I couldn't wait to ink it up!








My favorite pig from this set is the flying pig.  I love the saying that goes with it, "She Believed She Could, So She Did."  I have a little wall art with that saying in my craft room, so I knew that was the pig to use first.   I decided to make a big of a whimsical card, with the cut out words and the watercolor background.  This would be cute note card to send to a girl friend or even a cute note card set as a gift. 
I used the No-Line water coloring technique on this card.  This is a fun look and easily achieved. I used Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party markers to ink up the pig image, then stamped onto watercolor paper.  I then used Aqua Painters and the same color ink to color in the pig. 
Check out the video below to see the process step by step.














Thanks for stopping by! I hope you like the This Little Piggy stamp set! The new catalog goes live in just a couple weeks! Can't wait!  Are you excited too?  Did you know that you can choose some Pre-order itmes in your starter kit if you join during May?!! You can! There is a large list of items that you can get RIGHT NOW if you join as a demonstrator.  Choose $125 worth of products for just $99! and there is no obligation to stay on, but I hope you till.  Watch my Join video (link under the blog header) and click the join button to get started!  Questions? Contact me today! bethrush@issinternet.com



4 comments:

  1. Beth, what cute cards! Thanks for the tutorial! I think the marina mist background is slightly better. It helps the piggy pop more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, I'm glad you like it. I think I agree about the Marina Mist. :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait until June 1st to put these little piggies in my basket! Oh how I wish they had been on the pre-order!

    Thank you for sharing. I love the no line water coloring. I've been doing that with some flowers lately and love how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So cute. I was lucky to get it at OnStage.
      Glad you like it!

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!