Thursday, March 15, 2018

Easter Projects

Hi Everyone! I was off to the sunny Bahamas (the photos is my breakfast view each morning) and I had scheduled some posts to go up while I as gone.  It looks like most of them when up on my Facebook page, but not so much here on the blog. I must have done something wrong. Ah well, I was relaxing and so I will keep that relaxed attitude now that I am home and not stress about it!  Here are the projects that were supposed to go up.  Perhaps they will give you some Easter inspiration!












First up is the Easter Egg card. I have made several of these over the years with various Easter stamp sets.  This one uses the current 'Hello Easter' set. 





Inside is this cute little Easter Bunny and your greeting.  Inside white piece comes out of the pocket and you can write your message and sign it at the bottom.






Video how to for this card uses a set from last year, but the idea is the same and the measurements and how you put it together are the same.











Next up is this fun card that makes me think of a Hollow Easter Egg.  You could switch up the stamp sets for this one as well so that you can use the Hello Easter set or the 'A Good Day' set.











And lastly, one of my favorite paper baskets, the 2, 4, 6 basket.  Easy to make and so pretty!  Fill it with some Easter treats for someone you love!











Don't forget, we are in the final days of Sale-a-Bration!! Contact me with any questions or for help placing an order.

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!