Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Clearance Rack updated!!

Stampin' Up! New Items Added to Clearance Rack

It's a joyful time - the Clearance Rack has been refreshed and restocked with lots of great retired items at huge discounts. These items are only available while supplies last so shop and save now!

Shopping the Clearance Rack (and the Year-End Closeout Sale) is a great way to get some last minute gifts and stocking stuffers that will bring joy without breaking your budget.

You don't want to miss out so visit my Clearance Rack and get these deals before they are gone.

Check out these great dies that are on sale now, that don't need a matching stamp set to be fabulous additions to your collection!   All scrapbookers need those large letters and the word dies! They are so Great!








As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!