Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Year End Closeouts

Year-End Closeout Sale

If you love great deals, our Year-End Closeout is the best time to shop.

You'll get great discounts on retiring Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets and items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog.

The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so shop early for the best selection! And don't forget: This offer is while supplies last only.

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth


SHOP NOW



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!