Monday, January 16, 2012

Finally!

The kids in Chicago land have been waiting and waiting to play in the snow.  Instead, they've been playing outside, not even needing their heavy winter coats.  I shouldn't complain, must people are happy with our mild winter and not having to shovel snow.  But, I do love to make snowmen and my children especially love the snow.  I think It's been a mild winter because my husband and I put up an ice rink in the back yard just after Thanksgiving, and it still hasn't been cold enough to freeze water!  What a crazy winter!  But, on January 12th, the kids looked out the window around 9:00 am, and saw snow!  My littlest two were out there all afternoon!  Poor David had to watch the snow from his class room, and couldn't play in it until after 5:00 when he got home from band class.   Now, as I post this, its almost 40 degrees and the snow is begining to melt. I made this page in about 5 minutes, quick, like the winter we're having!  Hopefully we'll get some more snow soon!  And some Ice Skating time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!