Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Christmas in July

My Holiday Catalog order arrived!  YEA!  It's Christmas in July around here!   The Holiday Catalog goes live  on August 1st!  And, when I say "live", I really mean "Live"!  There is a new feature that allows you to see the products in action with your smart phone and the "Layar app", a free app at the Apple app store and Google Play!!  You can see videos and product information!!  Fun!

There really wasn't much snow last year, and I didn't get to make a single snowman, so the first stamp that got inked up was the new Snowman set called "Snow Day".   I used my circle punches to make the snowman's body.  I stamped some of the little snowflakes in the background and added glitter to their centers.  There is also some glittery snow along the bottom.  I added a pop of color with the red in the hat, and the red pennant at the top. 
Quick post and I'm off to do laundry! Fun!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!