Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flower Shop

I love the Natural Composition paper.  It's the darker Kraft paper on this card, as well as yesterday's bag post.  I still had it out on  my desk, as well as all the parts leftover from yesterday's bag project, so I decided to make a card.  I punched the circle out of the 5 by 3 inch piece of paper with the largest circle punch, 2 1/2 inches.  I stamped the Flower Shop flowers onto Crisp Cantaloupe with Tangerine Tango ink and punched them out with matching Pansy punch.  I love a stamp set with a matching punch, don't you?  The leaves were made with Pistachio Pudding punched from the Bird Builder Punch.  The thank you is from Itty Bitty Banners and cut out with the coordinating Framelit Dies.  There is a bit of Dazzling Diamonds in the center of the flowers and a strip of Pistachio Pudding ruffled ribbon along the side.  What do you think?








  See the shimmer on the Natural Composition paper?  It's pre-embossed in assorted patterns and just lovely! 












See how the frame piece is popped up a bit with dimensionals?  The Thank you and one of the flowers is popped up as well. 















Pansy Punch  item # 130698  $15.95

Flower shop set item # 130942 (cling mount) $17.95

Bundle both and save 15% item #132726 (cling mount) $28.75













Natural Composition Specialty paper item #126917  $12.95.






Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you enjoyed today's project!!

2 comments:


  1. Beautiful and perfectly matching with the bag
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I made one tonight with Secret Garden flowers and changed the color to Strawberry Slush. I plan to use the Natural Composition DSP more. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!