Monday, July 22, 2013

The Cheese Stands Alone

I love the silly new stamps in the Giggle Greetings stamp set.  So fun and totally different from the pretty and frilly cards I usually make.  This card was one we made Saturday at Stamp Camp.  We stamped the main image with Stazon ink onto Very Vanilla card stock, then cut it out using the Windows collection framelits.  We used blender pens to color in the image.  I like blender pens because you can get nice tones and shadows.   We also used the Paper Piercing tool and mat, as well as the "festive" template to add the piercing in the corners.



I love how the templates match the framelits.  Paper piercing is so easy and it adds a extra something to the project.




I created the look of cheese with circle punches on some Summer Starfruit paper.  I sponges around the circles and also on the Soft Sky stripes to make them stand out a bit more.





















A bit of Dazzling Details on the candle flame adds some fun sparkle.












Thanks for stopping by!! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so cute! Why didn't I think to do the cheese under the cheese. I will certainly be CASEing that idea. So so cute!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A CREATIVE MIND YOU HAVE. I LOVE YOUR DETAILED CHEESE CARD, TFS

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!