Thursday, October 24, 2013

Placemats!!

Welcome to week two of our October MDS Blog Hop!  Are you familiar with the MDS Blog Hop?  Its a collection of blog posts by a team of MDS Lovers who link their blogs together to showcase the fun and versatility of My Digital Studio.   We hop the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month.  This week we are showing you "what we are working on" in MDS.   I am working on Placemats!!  One of the great features of MDS is the Custom Size Feature.  You can use it to create custom business cards, frame-ables, placemats and more!  I made some fun Christmas placemats last year so this year I am adding to my collection by making fun Thanksgiving placemats!  Jillian especially loves to eat on these, and we get it out for watercolor and play dough too.
 
I print them out and have them laminated at Office Depot.  Staples and Office Max are good for this too! 
 
here are some older placemats I've made for Christmas...

and here is a version I made for Zachary and Jillian to practice their letters and printing...

continue on the MDS Hop by clicking on the NEXT button.  You'll be heading over to the blog of the super talented Holly!  Holly was just named to the new MDS Design Team at MyDigtalStudio.net!  Can't wait to see what she comes up with as a member of that new Team!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!! For a more detailed "how to" on creating in My Digital Studio, click on the "Beth's Digital Cuts" button on the side.

6 comments:

  1. These are great! What size are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendie,
      They are 11 by 17, which is a common enough size in the business world so it's easy to get them printed inexpensively at office supply stores. Glad you like them.

      Delete
  2. Genius!! I'm going to have to make some for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smarty!! What a great idea, thanks for sharing these cute placemats!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!