Monday, December 29, 2014

love is kindness

Hello Stamping friends!  I hope that you all enjoyed your Christmas and had some wonderful times with friends or family.  I know I did and I am thankful!  I decided not to worry about my blog this past week so that I could focus on Christmas and not stress out.  And, I have also been a little sick.  I have done A LOT of sleeping!  It is amazing really how much I slept this past week.  Thanks to my husband for keeping the kids quiet.
I thought I would show you a card made with a brand new stamp!  The stamp is called Love is Kindness and I think it is just so pretty.  It is the first stamp from the new spring catalog that I inked up.  It is a single stamp #137131 and will be available January 6th.








    I used new Blendabilities colors to color the tulips.  I really love the softness of the new colors.  I added a little outline around the stamped image to make it stand out.  The new Blendabilities colors are Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky.  These new colors will be available January 6th. 















A pretty vintage button completes the card. 




















Thanks for stopping by today!  If you haven't already, stop by the online store and take a look at the year-end closeouts.  There are a lot of great items as much as 80% off. 
And, beginning January 6th you can order from the new Spring mini catalog and take advantage of Sale-a-bration too!!  During Sale-A-Bration you can choose from a selection of great products FREE with every $50 you spend.    Details will be coming soon, and the spring catalog has already begun arriving in homes.  let me know if you would like a copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!