Saturday, March 28, 2015

Last Days of Sale-A-Bration!

Hi Stampin' Friends!  We are reaching the end of Sale-A-Bration!  It all ends on March 31st (Tuesday) so be sure to get the things you wanted and earn the free products you love!  You can click here to see the original Sale-A-Bration Brochure.     There are so many great things in this brochure.  I love the Irresistibly Yours emboss resist paper and the Best Year Ever paper and accessory pack!   And, in case you missed it, Stampin' Up! added some more offerings last week.  I used one of the stamps (the Thanks) in my Watercolor wash card on Friday of last week.Check out the new additions below.  And, Don't forget the My Paper Pumpkin deal, 3 month pre-paid subscription for $54.85 (normally $59.85)


Contact me if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!