Thursday, November 3, 2016

Corn Husk Party Favors

Hi Everyone! Today I want to share some party favors perfect for fall and Thanksgiving.  These little Corn Husk treats are simple to make, and they are inexpensive, which makes them a great choice for party favors when you need to make a lot.
I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set for the adorable scarecrow.  I also used the Acorny Thank You stamp set.  This is the perfect project for you to look through your Designer Series Paper and find some patterns and colors that would be great for fall.  I used a strip of paper from the Petals and Paisleys collection because the colors were fun for fall.  Then I used markers and inks based on the colors in the paper.  This is a great place to use up small bits of ribbon too.  I used some pieces of burlap that were too small to use to tie a bow or knot, and some bits of ribbon from the Fall trio pack because there was Mint  Macaroon, Delightful Dijon and Rich Razzleberry, all perfect for fall.   I have created a video to show you how to put these together.






Here are some samples using the Acorny Thank you stamp set.




And these use the Cookie Cutter Halloween set.







 I filled some of the bags with Trail mix and some with these fun seasonal M&M's!







Product List


8 comments:

  1. Popped over from SC to check this out - just brilliant! Love it! We have tamale wrappers everywhere here in AZ - maybe try misting with water to help with pliability? I so can't wait to try this - thanks so much for sharing this wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. Good idea about misting with water. Glad you like my project!!
      Beth

      Delete
  2. I love them. They are so cute! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea!!!! Love it and must try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna! I'm glad you liked them and I hope you give them a try!

      Delete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!