Monday, May 22, 2017

Pop Up Paper Dolls ~ Crafting Forever stamp set

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share this new stamp set with you! I just love it! It is called "Crafting Forever". The name its self is great but I love love love the pot of paint brushes, as my favorite thing to do is use my Aqua Painter, and the scissors are super cute!










When I read the sentiment "We are cut out to be friends I thought of two things, cookie cutters (because I love to bake and do every year with friends) and paper dolls. 

In addition to the new stamp set, I am also using some new paper and embellishments.  The paper is called "Color Theory" and comes in a 6 x 6 paper stack of 48 sheets. Don't you love that Paint chip look?   Also check out the little glitter enamel dots.  They come in a pack of 160 in a variety of sizes and shades of Berry Burst, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Dapper Denim. 








The paper doll chain pops up out off of the card base as you open it and it is just a super sweet card to send to a friend.





I made a quick video to show you how to put it all together. 





















I would love this set even if it just had this little stamp block image that says 'made with love'! how sweet is that? I embossed it on the back of my card and I think this stamp will just sit on my desk permanently to go on the back so all my cards! Love it!!
If you would like to trace my paper doll you can print out the template here. 

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card. You do a wonderful job with your video too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!