Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Mitten Gift Card Holder

Hi Everyone!  I don't know about you, but I always seem to need gift card holders at Christmas.  It's just so easy to give co-workers or teachers, crossing guard or home helper.  I'm sure I am not alone.
I thought it would be fun to make a gift card holder with the Smitten Mittens bundle!  Isn't that cute?  You could make it fun and brightly colored for younger kids too.  I wanted to use the Be Merry Designer Series Paper because of the cute little mitten pattern. 









On the inside I stamped the greeting and some more mittens.  I used a marker to draw in the ties.











I have a YouTube video to show how I put it all together to make the gift card pocket. 
Right now the Cable Knit Embossing Folder is on Sale as part of the Online Extravaganza!
Check out all the sale items here.
Here are some other Mitten cards.  This is such a fun bundle of products!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!