Friday, April 20, 2018

Diagonal Cut fun fold card

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a fun fold card that we are going to be making at Stamp Camp on Saturday.  It is sometimes fun to make a card open in a different way, don't you think?
This is super easy to make and even thought it looks like an odd size, you still get two cards from one sheet of Cardstock.


The paper here is the star.  I used Sweet Soiree, which is retiring soon, so grab it while you can.  Even that cake in the circle is punched out of paper.  It is so pretty!

The Cake Soiree stamp is very pretty, and it has a matching die set, but we did not use it for this card.
If you are thinking of getting the Cake Soiree, grab the dies too, and if you use the Bundle item number, you will get 10% off.  I will add the items in my supply list below in case you want to order them.

Here is a quick video that shows you how to score and cut your cardstock.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!