Monday, April 30, 2018

Last chance to get your favorite retiring colors of Ink and Paper

With the new catalog starting in just a few weeks, I want to let you know that the retiring colors will start selling out fast.  The following colors are retiring...
Always Artichoke
Chocolate Chip 
Elegant Eggplant
Island Indigo
Marina Mist
Perfect Plumb
Pink Pirouette
Rose Red
Soft Sky
Tempting Turquoise
Tangerine Tango
Wisteria Wonder
Wild Wasabi
You are going to want to grab some in refills for the ink pads you have, and perhaps some packs of paper too.

And take a look at the retirement list, there are some great items that are going away and you will want to grab some of those while you can  as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!