Saturday, March 3, 2012

Birthday Girl

Another digital page.  I know, my blog is called Beth's PAPER CUTS, not digital cuts : )   but I am learning a lot in my digital class.   Today I learned that I can resize my projects from 6x6 to 12 x 12, or 8x8, it was easier that I thought.  I we were shown how to make 4 card fronts on one page, which we could then print out and make into 4 full cards, or use as postcards.  I am learning a lot, but it is keeping me from my paper passion.  I do have several cards I need to make for upcoming events, so I need to get back into  my craft room, and I'll share those projects with you soon.  And, Easter is coming, so you know I have so make some sort of bunny out of punches or something. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!