Monday, August 26, 2013

MDS Monday # 29

Hi Everyone!  I am the hostess today at MDS Monday this week!   I have posted a sketch challenge and I thought I would post it here for my non-digital friends as well.  You could easily adapt this sketch to a traditional scrapbook page.  Or, if you haven't tried MDS (My Digital Studio), why not give it a try?  You can try My Digital Studio FREE for 30 days by downloading the trial version.  Just go to my web store and click on My Digital Studio, then 30 day free trial.  This is a simplified version of My Digital Studio, but it will give you a taste.  Check out all the how to videos at MyDigialStudio.net and get started. 




Here is the sketch. 
Head over to MDS Monday to see what the other team members came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!