Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall

Finally a cool day around here.  We've been having a bit of a heat wave with temperatures in the 90's!  Today we are a comfy 75 and I feel that fall is finally on the way.  I really like fall.  I love the colors and not being too hot or too cold.  I love pumpkin pie and crunchy leaves.   Here is a fall themed to fit today's mood.  Do you remember the digital sketch from couple weeks back?  I based this card on that sketch. 














Here is the sketch.


















First I stamped the background stamps from the Gently Falling stamp set randomly onto a piece of 4 1/2 by 3 1/4 Very Vanilla card stock.  The colors I used are Crushed Curry and Tangerine Tango.   The Gently Falling stamp set is a really nice set for fall.  It has background and outline stamps in several fall leaf varieties, as well as a maple seed and acorn.






Use the background stamp and outline stamp together or on their own!












Next I added the outline stamp in chocolate chip.













Cut the Very Vanilla piece into three 1 1/2 inch pieces.












Mount the pieces onto a piece of  4 x 5 Chocolate Chip card stock. 










I also stamped the outline maple leaf onto a piece of patterned paper that matched my background piece. 













Use ribbon and buttons to finish the card. 













Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you like today's project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!