Monday, November 11, 2013

Endless Wishes card and tag

There are some hidden gems in the Stampin' Up! online store.  If you are just shopping the catalogs you are missing some goodies.   Have you seen the Photopolymers?  I mentioned them a few weeks back here.  Well, my set came a couple weeks back and this is the first time I've been able to play with them.  And then when I did make a card, the set was on backorder, so I didn't want to post my project!  This set was so popular it sold out in just a couple weeks!   Well,  its back in stock so you can now get it again.  All photopolymer stamps are "while supplies last" so don't wait too long it you want it.    I really like this set. I can tell it will get a lot of use.  The words are so much fun to layer.   I have paired up Midnight Muse with Crumb cake and Whisper White.  I love white ink on Crumb Cake for some reason.  Here I made a tag and card. 











Don't you just love the word stamps?  I love the mixed fonts. so fun!   Check out the other fun online only stamps.  Look under "new arrivals" for the latest, or scroll down to the stamps section and select Photopolymers to see what sets you may have missed.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!