Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Golden Poppy


I am playing around with some gold accents this week.  The Spring Occasions Catalog is full of golden accents.  On this card I used the Golden Bakers Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Encore Ink, and Gold Washi Tape.










































I used Crisp Cantaloupe and Tangerine Tango to ink up the flower, with a little dazzling diamonds in the center.   The background paper is the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series paper, only available for a few more days during the Sale-A-Bration Celebration.  Free with a $50 purchase.   I used Gold Encore ink and a sponge dauber to turn my white doily into a golden doily.   The flower is from the Happy Watercolor Stamp Set.



Thank you for stopping by today!  There are a few important promotions that are ending soon.  The annual Sale-A-Bration special ends on March 31st!  For every $50 you spend you get to choose a product from the Sale-A-bration offerings which included great paper, stamps, embellishments, a punch and digital downloads.
Also ending March 31st is the Free markers with a new My Paper Pumpkin monthly kit.  The My Paper Pumpkin kits are a fun monthly escape to crafting fun and included all materials you need except your favorite adhesive.  You get fun stamps and ink each week to, to build up a great collection.  You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Contact me at any time with any questions! I am happy to be your creative coach!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!