Thursday, August 28, 2014

MDS Blog Hop ~ Playful Polka Dots

Hi Everyone!  It's MDS Blog Hop time again!  The MDS Blog Hop is brought to you by a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who love to use My Digital Studio and hope to inspire you to use it too.  We link our blogs together on the second and forth Thursdays of the month and this week we are highlighting the Playful Polka Dots Download!  This download is on sale this week for only $5.97 in the US.  I have this download and have used it several times in the past.  I love the bright colors and the co-ordinating embellishments that come in the kit.
 The kit also comes with a pre-made template, which is what I used here.  It was just so easy to pop in the pictures.  The template is in the 11 by 8 1/2 format.  I normally use a 12 x 12 format for my pages but it's OK, you can change the size.  I will be talking about editing templates on my Beth's Digital Cuts blog.














Here is a card made with embellishments from the kit.  I love the green rick rack trim.












This page also uses papers and embellishments from the kit.





















The Playful Polka Dots kit is on sale through Monday September 1st. 












http://hollystamps.com/mdsbh08-28


If this is your first stop on the Hop, click all the way around until you come back here so that you don't miss a stop.  I hope that you find some fun MDS inspiration!

Next up on the Hop is Holly!  Holly is an MDS master and she will have certainly made something great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!