Monday, November 24, 2014

Join my Stampin' Up! family

Starting today, November 24th, through December 1st,  Stampin' Up! is having a recruiting special.  Have you ever wanted a discount on your favorite Stampin' Up! supplies and fun stamps?  That's why I joined!  I wanted all the colors, no matter how many I had I always wished I had a different green, or a complimentary blue, but then I needed the darker one too.  It never ended, but then its always nice to have to matching ribbon too right?  So I joined Stampin' Up! for the discount on my scrapbook supplies.  A few years later I started to hold classes so I could get out and away from the kids every so often and be with some ladies who shared my love of all things crafty.  The beauty of Stampin' Up! is you can be your own best customer, or go find some other customers and make a business, its up to you.  And right now, the decision is even easier, you get...
 25% off the starter kit (which you make up with  your choices of products, that's over $50 in free products) and it ships free too! 
30% off your first order in December plus 5% cash back bonus (paid in January)
early viewing of the spring Occasions mini catalog on December 5th
early ordering from the Occasions catalog in December
Free Sale-A-Bration rewards with your order in December
This Sign up deal is One Week Only, Click here to get started.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I am happy to help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!