Saturday, November 22, 2014

Give the Gift of Creativity

Did you know that Stampin' Up! has a monthly kit?  They do!  And you can sign up to get one each month, or just every once and awhile.  You can also send a subscription to someone else! The My Paper Pumpkin kits are a lot of fun and you don't need a whole stash of supplies on hand to complete the projects.  Everything you need is in the box.   Each month the kits are different, and they often are related to upcoming holidays or seasons.  Sometime they are cards, somethings favors or boxes, always fun!
Take a look at the November kit.
 The kit made 8 cards and 12 tags.  It came with a fun snowflake stamp set, ink spot, silver bakers twine, silver washi tape, rhinestones, die cuts and glue dots.










 Here is my completed card. Cute! Love the layered snowflake!













Check out the video.
You can also go to this Pinterest Page to see the past kits and alternate ways to use the kits.
And, If you are a My Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can get past kits and refills of past kits while supplies last. 
Do you know someone who would love a little crafty time?  This would be a fun thing to do with a friend, share your kit or each order one, then get together once a month to put them together.  Sounds like a fun time to me!  Here is the cost breakdown, and a link to the flyer.
Contact me with any questions, I would be happy to help you out! 
Bethrush@issinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!