Friday, October 19, 2018

Fall projects

I am sharing some older projects again in case ou missed them in the past.  I have been super busy around here, and my house has construction going on, nothing fun, new furnace and duct work type stuff, and so I have been keeping clear of my craft room and cleaning up dust all week. I realized I hadn't posted anything in a while, so I thought I would share some fall projects!

These fun test tube holders, single or double are easy to make and I have some test tubes if you are looking to by some.





















 This 'Blessing Mix' is great for your Thanksgiving table, and I have a free printable for the poem on the back at this older blog post: http://bethrush-bethspapercuts.blogspot.com/2017/11/blessing-mix-for-thanksgiving.html  
Great for teachers, co-workers or anytime you need a quick thank you.  The paper shown is discontinued but you could use some of the pretty new papers for this. 



And these easy peasy pumpkins are great to stuff with a bit more for the kids you know better who may be knocking on your door in just a week or so.   I stuffed mine with those plastic vampire teeth and some candies.  So easy to make with tissue paper and washi tape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!