Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Sale-a-Bration Join Deal

 

Join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration for an exclusive gift

It may sound cheesy, but I love what I do. I'm grateful for the difference being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator has made in my life and the community I've gained - especially in these crazy times!

If you are like me, and want more reasons to connect with friends, want to create a group of fun people that you share a great hobby with, or are looking to share your creativity - then maybe it's time you joined Stampin' Up! with me.

Now, only during Sale-a-Bration you'll get an extra-sweet deal on your favorite crafting supplies.

Choose $125 in Stampin' Up! products for only $99!


Plus, only during Sale-A-ration, you'll also receive a bonus of five 6" x 6" stacks of our newest Designer Series Paper! See this deal up close in my join video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bynoZUksxw&t=154s

If you don't think demonstrating is for you, joining to get the discount on your personal purchases is a great benefit, too. You can enjoy a discount of 20% or more on all future orders and never have to 'demonstrate' a thing.

AMAZING VALUE!
So let's recap - For only $99:

  • Choose up to $125 of any Stampin' Up! products of your choice for your kit. Choose from current catalog items, bundles, and Clearance Rack.

  • Free Shipping! The starter kit ships FREE for another 10% savings.

  • No risk! You'll have through the end of your first full quarter to "test drive" demonstrator discounts and benefits.

  • No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of your first full quarter, you automatically remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach $300 in sales, you can "drop" with no penalty, and you keep everything from your Starter Kit.

  • No catch! There's no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit.


Whether you join to share creativity, hold workshops and earn money, or get a great discount on your personal orders, we have options. All while doing what you love to do - stamp and share!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

View Starter Kit Suggested Items


More Details on My Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!