Thursday, October 7, 2021

October Stamping Events

 

Monthly Inspiration from the new Annual Catalog

October means it's the official season of pumpkin spice, sweaters, and sweet treats. In my book, any month that includes a holiday like World Card Making Day (Oct. 2nd) is a great month! I encourage you to celebrate by sending at least one card to surprise and delight someone special in your life.

Join me with a festive fall full of crafting and stamping fun. It's the perfect time of year to make cards, treats, and décor! Check out what's happening and RSVP.

As always, feel free to contact me at any time! I love to discuss all things stampy!
Sincerely,
Beth






Current Monthly Special Current Monthly Special

UPCOMING EVENTS

Card Buffet
PM session Thursday October 14th 6:30 to 8:30
AM session Friday October 15th 9:30 to 12:00
Card Buffet is a fun event where you can make as many cards as you like, and pick and choose the styles you like as well. Cards are $2.50 each or 5 for $10, $2 each card after 5.
RSVP by Oct 13th.

Stamp Camp
Saturday October 23rd 10:00 to 12:30
5 projects (4 cards and 1 treat holder) $20
RSVP by October 20th




All my events are in a room I rent in the Lombard Church of the Nazarene where we have space to spread out. Masks are currently required.


OnLine evnets:
Join me in my Beth's Paper Cuts Idea Sharing group on Facebook and take part in Sketch Challenges, Color Challenges and the occasional 'Mystery Kit'. Join the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bethspapercuts



VIEW ALL EVENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!