Thursday, July 21, 2011

Very Versatile Box!

I was looking though some photos and found a picture of a 2-5-7-10 box I made about 4 years ago, and one I made just last month.  This is the same template as the cardinal birdhouse from yesterday.   The ladybug box was a project for a summer time class in 2007, it might have even been 2006!  I thought it was really cute, I love using punches so this was a great project for me.  The shirt box was made just last month as a way to give a Father's Day gift to my dad.  I put a gift card to one of his favorite restaurants inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!