Friday, July 1, 2011

I love pennants!

I just love this new petite pennant builder punch! So cute! Ive used it a few times now and I am going to use it this week on a scrapbook page of Zachary's Birthday.  Last night I was at another Stampin' Up demos house, we get together once a month.  We each bring a project for everyone to make, so we go home with lots of new ideas.  Last night two of us brought projects with the new pennant punch.  Here is the project I brought...
 I uses both sizes of the pennants on the punch.  I made this card for a challenge over at my favorite stamping website splitcoaststampers.  This website has all sorts of paper craft challenges each day, as well as a gallery filled with inspiration and templates.  If you haven't checked them out, you should.
This card was for the color combo challenge, using poppy parade, apricot appeal, pear pizzazz, and daffodil delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!