Thursday, November 6, 2014

MDS Blog Hop ~ Project Life by Stampin' Up!


 Hi Everyone!  It's MDS Blog Hop time again! If this is your first blog hop with us we Welcome you!  We love MDS and we want you to love it too so twice a month we join our blogs together to showcase what we are doing with MDS.  This week we are showcasing some of our projects using the Project Life by Stampin' Up! downloads.  I love these downloads because they come with so many pieces.  If you are not familiar with Project Life I will give you a very brief idea.  Project Life was started by a busy mom, Becky Higgins, who wanted to scrapbook but felt that traditional scrapbooking took too much time.  She would only get a few pages done in a month, and was way behind, getting further behind everyday.  She came up with a quick and easy way to scrapbook with pocket pages and cards.  The cards slip right into the pockets and our great accents and journaling spaces.  The other pockets are for your photos.  With the release of the latest Stampin' Up! catalog, Stampin' Up! has teamed up with Becky Higgins to bring you Project Life by Stampin' Up!  This is the perfect partnership because of the wonderful Color co-ordinating and images of Stampin' Up! You can keep things very simple, with just the cards and photos, or step it up with Stampin' Up's line of ribbons and embellishments.  And, for me, the best part is that it is offered digitally as well!! YEA!  And with the digital format you can resize the cards and make fabulous backgrounds or more!  See that fun striped background on my page?  That was a 4 by 4 inch card that I resized to 12 by 12 inches.
And, with the digital format you can also make images smaller, like I did here.  The journaling cards are perfect for tags or place cards.
I added many of the Cards from the Seasonal Snapshots Project Life download to an 8 1/2 by 11 page and printed them out.












hollystamps.com/mdsbh11-06/

Next up on the Hop is Holly, I am sure you will love her Project Life by Stampin' Up! project, Holly is a master of all things Project Life! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're getting in the Christmas spirit too! :) Great layout and love how you made place cards and tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the tags. The PL cards are perfect for that. Thanks for letting me join the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!