Thursday, November 20, 2014

MDS Blog Hop ~ What are we working on?

Hello everyone!  It's MDS Blog Hop time again!! Is this your first time visiting our MDS Blog Hop?  If so, here is the scoop.  We are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who love to use Stampin' Up's digital software, My Digital Studio (MDS For Short).  We love it and we want you to love it so twice a month we link our blogs together for the MDS Blog Hop.  We are hopping a week early due to Thanksgiving. This week we are showing you what are current projects are.  I just received school photos of my littlest two children and so I have made them into scrapbook pages for their books.  And because I have been super time crunched lately, I looked through my ore-designed template library to see if there were any pages I could adapt with little effort.  I found so many great pages, it was hard to choose.   Stampin' Up! has lots of photo books and templates that come with the software, as well as a huge amount of downloads available for purchase.
This is Zachary's page, made from the Hoppy Day photobook template.  I didn't change a thing. How easy is that?  I really like the bright colors and the alphabet strip along the bottom.  This was a download that came with the original MDS software.  The new software has a lot of newer downloads, but you can still get the older download in the Express Booster Pack, which comes with a lot of digital content. You can view it here.







This page of Jillian was made with the 2012 Convention photobook download.  I really like the Convention downloads, even though I have only been to one Stampin' Up! convention.  The Photobooks come with so many great stamps and embellishments.  I hope that you will look through the photobook downloads and see what all is included.  I find myself using little bits and pieces from them all the time.







NEXT




Next up on the Blog hop is Holly.  She always has Amazing MDS pages, so I am sure you will be inspired. We hope that you will hop all the way around and check out all the stops on our blog hop!

Click here to go to the next blog



2 comments:

  1. Your digital choices are perfect for each darling photo. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet school pictures! The templates do help so much to make a quick page.
    Thanks for letting me join you for the hop this month!
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!