Thursday, March 30, 2017

Basket Bunch candy tags

Hi everyone! I am still working with all those little die cuts I made with the Basket Bunch bundle.  I just love this bundle.  There are so many cute images and they are great for Easter but have other uses too!  I don't know why, but I just really like the carrot.  I mean, I do like to eat carrots but they are not the prettiest thing to look at, but that stamp just calls to me.  Crazy.



I went crazy cutting out a lot of pieces on Monday, and I have been using them all week.
One thing I always have on hand are cello bags.  I make a lot of treats, I have 3 kids and they have teachers and class parties and things. I also teach the preschool class at church, so there are more opportunities to make treat holders, so keeping little bags on hand is a great idea for me, but probably great for anyone!  Image how you can brighten someone's day with a little thank you bag of Hershey kisses!

I saw these chocolate hazelnut carrots at the store this weekend and had to have them, and so of course they went with the carrot tag.













The basket of flowers is great for any occasion. I filled this bag with Dove chocolate.














Stampin' Up! sells a variety of bags and boxes that are great to have in your supplies.  Sometimes they can be tricky to find on the website, as they are listed as a drop down under 'paper' (odd since they are not made of paper).  Here is a link to the boxes and bags page at the Stampin' Up! store. https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=12205&dbswid=0095176





Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!