Monday, March 27, 2017

Basket Bunch Easter Projects

I went crazy today using the Basket Bunch stamp set and dies!  I really like this bundle and I think it will get a lot of use for years to come! And not just for Easter projects.  The stamps are sweet for spring, I love the daffodils and flowers. They would be great on a spring birthday or get well, or a thank you. 














I started by first just stamping and coloring a TON of the images onto a lot of scraps that I had laying around.  I stamped several of each image and used some Whisper White cardstock scraps, as well as some colorful cardstock in Easter-ish colors.








The first thing I made was the tried and true Scallop Tag Topper Punch treat holder.  I have used this treat holder style many times and it is always a good go to treat holder.  Recently I used this same idea on some Valentine's Day treats.  Perhaps you saw that post from February?  Here is a link to an older post where I made this holder years ago. 



I made a video so that you can see how to put this treat holder together.

 The next project that I made was this little basket that holds just a tiny little chocolate bunny.  So cute.  My daughter walked into my craft room as I was making it and she loved it, and wanted to take it right away. 








I made a video how to for this one as well.

  I hope that you like these projects!  I have so many more projects to share and I will be posting projects using the Basket Bunch Bundle throughout the week.  This is a great bundle and if you purchase now you will have it in time for Easter AND you can take advantage of Sale-A-Bration by spending $50 to get a FREE project from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Contact me with any questions you may have! I am happy to help.

  Product List


1 comment:

  1. Great job on these baskets. Really enjoy your videos!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!