Saturday, May 27, 2017

Balloon Adventrues Pop Up

Hi Everyone! In just a few short days the Occasions catalog will retire!  There are so many fun things on sale right now and I thought I would share a couple of the best deals with you.  I was one of the Display Stampers at a Stampin' Up! event where this set was introduced, and I made a lot of samples with it for the display board.  The stamp set is really fun and has a great pop up die to matched it.  You can also use the pop up die flat, so it is very versatile.

 Here are many of my samples.   I think this is a fun die set for scrapbooks too!












 The stamps work with the Balloon paper punch as well!
















 I used the Party Animal designer series paper on all my samples.  This paper is on sale now too!!









 I love the cross coordination with other Stampin' Up! products, like this Balloon punch.
And the Party Animal paper coordinates with another die set called Wish Big Framelits. 











Normally I would tell you to buy the stamps and dies together as a bundle, but this time, don't!! If you buy the Balloon Adventure die now, it is $16.99 and so with the stamp set it comes to $42.99, which is less expensive than the bundle price of only 10% off.
Be sure to also check out the Party Animal paper and Washi and Embellishments, which are also all on sale!! 
I have a lot of samples with this bundle, so if you purchase it, I will be sure to send several! Don't delay, there are only a few days left!





1 comment:

  1. A brilliant idea. Love this although I havent any little ones to make it for. I like the bright colours and the concept. Thank you for the weather news, I will have to make the best of todays weather then. Have a good day.. Get the one you love. The best wholesale handmade cards i ever see.. This company make pop-up cards really by hands.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!