Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Nutcracker Snowglobe Card

Hi everyone!  Today I am using the Sugarplum Dreams stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I just love this nutcracker themed stamp set.  Maybe it has something to do with my daughter being a mouse in the Nutcracker ballet this year.   I plan to make a few of these for her Ballet Instructors this Christmas. 


There are a lot of pretty details on this card, including the snow globe's base, made from the Everyday Labels punch, new in the Holiday Catalog.    









Check out  my new video for tips and tricks to put this card together start to finish.
Here is the card from the Catalog.  I know I will be making many cute cards with this set this year, including a scrapbook page of my own little nutcracker mouse!
                 Supplies used:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!