Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Quick and Easy Gift Card Holder

Today I would like to share a quick and simple gift card holder, just in time for Christmas.  You can change up this simple design for just about any occasion.  This version only uses punches, so it is great if you don't own a Big Shot.
I used the Mistletoe Season stamp set and Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper. 











The base is 8 1/2 by 5 1/2, scored at 1 1/4 and 4 1/4.  The 1 1/4 flap is folded in to be the part that holds the gift card. 
















This card design is also great to hold a photo.  Photos are great to give at Christmas. Other times would be school photos to family members, new baby announcements, Wedding and more.





 Below is a video with step by step instructions, with a tip for cutting multiples.













Supplies for this card:
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!